Logitech (Streamlabs team)
Full-stack developer focused on Laravel and VueJS.
My core responsibilities include working on the core system as a backend engineer to improve the system, develop new features and make streamer's experience as smooth as possible.
- Built multiple features for the Streamlabs platform, using Laravel and Vue.js, providing an essential set of tools to engage, grow and monetize live streamers audiences on Twitch, YouTube, Mixer and Facebook Live. The system is used by 70% of the streamers nowadays.
- Implemented and maintained multiple streaming widgets, like: AlertBox, StreamLabels, EventList, ChatBox, Donation Goal, Viewer Count, Stream Boss, Polls and Spin Wheel. Integrated to the main streaming platforms.
- Lead developer of integrations between the back-end and the iOS/Android apps of the company.
- Built the Streamlabs Content Hub and University, with an average of 2M hits per month. Integrated with Zendesk and Medium, it's a complete content and customer service solution.
- Developed the user management system, with a complex access control list, where streamers can define moderators for their accounts with different roles and permissions.
- Built the Twitch's Leader board extension and a RESTful API to track the subscriptions, cheerers, gifts, messages and emotes sent to a streamer. Sorted by time ranges.
- Built fully automated CI/CD pipelines on TravisCI for hybrid desktop applications with auto-update using Electron and Express.